Here we are...your chance to keep up on all our activities, see what we look like, etc. Enjoy the ease with which you can stay updated!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
pony ride with 12 preschoolers!
waiting to get on the ponies pippa was a bit reticent to get on her pony
but she quickly warmed up to 'maryanne', her 18 year old pony
after the pony rides, mcdonalds and a trip to the children's museum, this is what i had a car full of...sleeping children. :)
here's video of emmett trying to get pippa's pony. he was on my back, so it was a bit tricky getting the video...which i also did while holding onto maryanne's reigns!
2 comments:
Trina
said...
Pippa in that great vest on MaryAnne --- what a fabulous picture! Thanks for sharing - and what a great time we all had at the pony farm! Jaxson is still trying to get his head around the idea that MaryAnne is Blaze's mom. :) Great Photos! Great Day!
FUN photo and I just love Pippa's vest. Isaac had so much fun. I do have to say I love the photos on FB in bathing suits...Lance was laughing so hard!!! See you Fri.
2 comments:
Pippa in that great vest on MaryAnne --- what a fabulous picture! Thanks for sharing - and what a great time we all had at the pony farm! Jaxson is still trying to get his head around the idea that MaryAnne is Blaze's mom. :)
Great Photos! Great Day!
FUN photo and I just love Pippa's vest. Isaac had so much fun. I do have to say I love the photos on FB in bathing suits...Lance was laughing so hard!!! See you Fri.
Jenny
Post a Comment