Tuesday, September 09, 2008

last of summer

pippa wearing chris's sandals a picnic at the park with our dear friend wes
playing like monkeys in the "forest" at the park
wes had a sleepover and they both wanted to hold emmett
do you remember when you fit into a paper bag?
what you looking at?!
our friend toby's mom made both pippa and emmett knitted hats in the colors of the high school chris teaches at...go mountaineers!


chris's awesome $35 goodwill purchase...a double stroller!

out for a walk



pippa loves pretending to be emmett's baby sister
emmett with pippa's "twins"
popsicle on the porch

1 comment:

Eva and her 'rents said...

B, these are awesome pics of your beautiful family. That stroller--what a STEAL! I don't think I remember when I fit into a paper bag but I couldn't have been as stinkin' cute as Pippa! Love to you all...