Sunday, July 13, 2008

what we've been up to....

well, thought i would start off with a shocking naked photo...
emmett LOVES taking baths almost as much as pippa loves helping me give them to him.
playing at the park with friends...here lila and pippa are taking turns pushing each other on a little toy thing.

and of course, the playground...


homemade popsicles on the sunny deck...
napping...(kaitlyn, notice that emmett likes your BRAT pants too...)
walking down to our neighborhood beach to look for cool rocks and such...

enjoying ice cream cones after dinner on the fourth of july (thanks to jeneen)

and sparklers, thanks to chris...
that's pretty much what we've been up to!

1 comment:

KBARRETT said...

OMG! he's so big! And he looks like Nate and his papa...

I love the brat pants :) and I think I recognize the shirt and the pants you are wearing in the other picture too! makes me laugh...