Here we are...your chance to keep up on all our activities, see what we look like, etc. Enjoy the ease with which you can stay updated!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Random pics of our life
so, this is what he does most of the time...which we like! Pippa and her friend Daphne, enjoying a little snack
Papi and the little grillo (cricket in Spanish)...a nickname his papa came up with because he squeaks like a cricket. Pippa and her buddy Wes...enjoying ice cream sandwiches post-nap.
a very proud big sis...even when he screams.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love the screaming boy, smiling girl pics :) And Pippa already looks older than the last time I saw her! I miss you guys... xox k
1 comment:
I love the screaming boy, smiling girl pics :) And Pippa already looks older than the last time I saw her! I miss you guys... xox k
Post a Comment