Monday, May 26, 2008

yes...we're still alive and taking pictures

Okay, okay...I know it's almost been a year (but not quite!!!) since I last updated these pictures. Thanks for hanging in there with us. These were taken Mother's Day (May 11) in Bellingham and show you two main things. 1)Pippa as a 3 year old and 2) me pregnant. As I write this I am one day overdue...so the next post will probably be some baby #2 pictures. Anyhow, enjoy these. The Marilyn Monroe shot down at the beach near our house.
Checking out the tide pools (kaitlyn is with us for a little more than a month...waiting for baby #2).
Pippa Picasso.
The STOMP ROCKET!!
All of us figuring out the sling shot down at the beach...leave it to Chris to bring a sling shot with him.





Pippa's VERY FAVORITE place in the yard...the swing Chris made. Seriously, I think she could swing there all day, as long as someone is willing to push her all day!


Papi, Bee and Pippa checking out a millipede from the garden.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wow, it's fun to see how much Pippa's changed since last year. I hope you are soon posting baby 2 pictures!

Jeneen and co. said...

hip hip HOORAY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

checking daily...... peace to you.

hello, kaitlyn!